Daisy is a mid-season, diploid mandarin variety which combines a medium-to-large fruit of outstanding quality with high yields and a very low seedcount even in mixed plantings.
- Very low seedcount (2.2 seeds per fruit)
- Fruit reaches maturity in winter (early December) and fruit qualities remain consistent until February.
- Fruit size is moderately large (68 mm) with an average weight of some 135 grams per fruit
- Fruit is deep orange in colour with a very smooth texture
- Unique sweet flavour at maturity
- Moderately easy peel